Did someone say the quickest and easiest breakfast ever? All you need is a tortilla, some eggs, spinach, cheese and salt and pepper. Let your imagination run wild with other veggies, proteins and toppings.
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat skillet and spray with cooking oil or olive oil
- Add handful of spinach
- Crack 2-3 eggs on bed of spinach and let cook for a few minutes
- Place tortilla on top of spinach/eggs, covering most of your skillet
- Allow eggs to cook before flipping
- Sprinkle cheese on your spinach and eggs and fold tortilla in half